Property Analyst jobs in Melbourne VIC
- This position requires a thorough understanding of and keen interest in property, and will provide you with an opportunity to continue to develop your…
- Helping identify potential clients and properties to sell.
- Understanding of local investment property market and current trends.
- Our key services include technology, back office processing, property management, procurement, project management and business management.
- Interest in gaining exposure to commercial property markets on regional level.
- Join a global market leading real estate firm.
- Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage a team of property specialists.
- And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our…
- Cushman Wakefield delivers strategic maintenance works programs to support operational and capability changes to property portfolios by assisting our clients in…
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We'd like to know, because we make your ambitions our business.
- If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect…
- Coordinating property settlements and fee invoicing.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the property industry, either complete or near completion.
- 3+ years’ experience in property analyst positions preferred.
- Monthly and quarterly property management reporting.
- Work for a global investment manager.
- Strong work experience as a junior analyst, management accountant or property accountant.
- Provide high-level financial support to the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.