Property Assistant $90,000 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
$93,712 a year
- The purpose of the City's Civic Collection is to preserve the tangible evidence of the civic history and everyday traditions significant to the history of the…
- Ideally you have 1-3 years’ experience in a commercial /financial analyst (or similar) role within the property industry.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- A unique vacancy has arisen for an ambitious Property Accountant to join our Retail Finance team.
- This is an exciting opportunity to establish and excel your…
- Knight Frank is recognised as a leader in property consultancy throughout the world, operating in 60 countries and employing more than 19,030 people worldwide.
- Key to the role is providing leadership to our high performing team of Sales Managers, Executives and Coordinators in order to maintain the position of the…
- Enthusiastic about funds management and property.
- AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong…
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of allocated properties, including security, maintenance and safety.
- Every day we strive to deliver expectational results to achieve our vision to be the most respected property company in Australia.
- What makes you stand out?
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- 5 + years experience in facilities management within premium commercial properties.
- As Assistant Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for managing day…
- A tertiary qualification (preferably property related), experience negotiating complex transactions and Microsoft Office skills are also musts.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.