Property Conveyancing jobs
$100,000 a year
- Custom-made automated conveyancing software.
- Why are you working twice as hard to earn half the money!?
- Here is your opportunity to become Self-Employed and…
- You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years solid conveyancing experience as a clerk.
- As a Conveyancing Clerk you will be driven, enthusiastic and have excellent…
$60,658 - $65,484 a year
- Administrative procedures relating to property management.
- General knowledge and understanding of property management principles and practices.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk/paralegal in a property practice is essential.
- As the conveyancing clerk, you will be reporting to a property Partner and…
$72.27 an hour
- Day to day running of residential and commercial property matters.
- Carrying out due diligence, preparing of transfer documents and other required pre-settlement…
- Previous conveyancing experience (minimum 12 months).
- Due to growth, we are looking to recruit a full-time permanent conveyancing paralegal to join our growing…
- SAI Global Property is the pre-eminent provider of property information to the banking, legal and conveyancing markets across Australia.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- To be successful in this role you will need 6 - 12 months prior conveyancing assistant or property secretarial experience within a law firm.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Due to growth, the firm is seeking an enthusiastic conveyancing clerk to work alongside a conveyancing assistant.
- Contact-phone : 03 8602 7405.
- General commercial property advice work.
- You will be a 4-5 yr PQE level property lawyer with experience in a reputable property team and who is ready to take…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.