Property Facility Manager $60,200 jobs
You refined by:
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager join our growing Real Estate Management team in Sydney.
- You will successfully achieve this by:
$67,608 - $75,507 a year
- The Residential Property Manager is responsible for the day to day management of University owned properties based on the St Lucia and Gatton campuses, and any…
$117,387 - $144,658 a year
- As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for managing a range of property and facilities, from community buildings to commercial property, to ensure…
- You will ideally have an industry recognised Property Management qualification relevant experience in commercial property, lease administration or property…
- Western Australia Property Managers Registration.
- We are looking for a dynamic property manager to join our regional property management team.
- Minimum 5 Year's Facilities Management experience.
- Manage the facilities operations across multiple sites including retail, distribution, letter and parcel…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$135,000 - $145,000 a year
- You will report to the Property & Asset Manager and you will be required to partner with general managers, heads of businesses and other stakeholders across the…
- Previous experience managing multi-site facility services operations.
- Qualifications in FM, Property or Real Estate.
$80 - $100 an hour
- You are an experienced Property Specialist/Business Manager with a background in Federal Government property contracts.
- Review of current processes and systems.
The University Of Sydney NSW
- An exciting opportunity exists in our Australian business for the role of a Property Services Coordinator, reporting to the Facilities Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.