Property Facility Manager jobs
$67,608 - $75,507 a year
- Demonstrated Residential property management experience.
- The Residential Property Manager is responsible for the day to day management of University owned…
$145,000 a year
- Leading Property and Commercial, you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing the City's facilities and commercial developments.
- Positioning and protecting the investment performance of assigned property assets, ensuring profitability through diligent and professional management.
- You will ideally have an industry recognised Property Management qualification relevant experience in commercial property, lease administration or property…
$117,387 - $144,658 a year
- Are you seeking a unique leadership role specialising in facilities and commercial property management?
- As the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for…
- Experience in property / strata / facility management and or the paint industry;
- This varied sales and BDM role will focus on supplying quality product and…
- Mirvac is a leading, diversified Australian property group, with an integrated development and asset management capability.
- Manage the facilities operations across multiple sites including retail, distribution, letter and parcel facilities for a major client in this 9 Month fixed…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$135,000 - $145,000 a year
- Design, Plan and Deliver projects across large government property portfolio.
- You will report to the Property & Asset Manager and you will be required to…
Strathcona Girls Grammar School
- With access to state of the art resources and facilities, ongoing professional development and opportunities for advancement, your career can be enriched and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.