Property Facility Manager jobs
- Western Australia Property Managers Registration.
- We are looking for a dynamic property manager to join our regional property management team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join our growing Real Estate Management team in Newcastle.
- You will successfully achieve this by:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Manager Leasing and Property is responsible for the overall management of the Court's leased property portfolio and facility related contracts.
- Your secondary function is to understand BU operation and to ensure that property solutions represent ‘best practice’ in terms of workplace enablement including…
- Minimum 5 Year's Facilities Management experience.
- Manage the facilities operations across multiple sites including retail, distribution, letter and parcel…
- Previous experience managing multi-site facility services operations.
- Qualifications in FM, Property or Real Estate.
- Are you a organised and professional Property Manager who is ready to tackle a new challenge?
- Spotless currently has an outstanding opportunity for talented…
Australian Agricultural Company
- Supervise the maintenance and cleaning programs of feedlot induction facility, pens and hospital facilities.
- It is a beautiful property and a great team to work…
$96,466 - $108,318 a year
- Conveniently located just minutes from Brisbane’s city centre, there is access to multiple public transport connections, onsite parking and cycling facilities.
Sarah Group Holdings
- This includes tasks related to property and facilities management, property analysis & reporting, and ad hoc administrative support to the Property Investment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.