Property Maintenance Services jobs
Sort by: relevance -
$756 - $1,124 a week
- A demonstrated interest in the property services industry.
- The Property Services Cadet will receive first-class training and a broad exposure to all things…
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget and financial allocation for the QCS property and built assets.
- Manage and maintain QCS property and built assets in…
$53,931 a year
- Council’s Community Care Services Branch is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill the position of Property Maintenance Person – R1839.
- We are seeking an eager and experienced Property Services Coordinator to join our team based in our head office in Greenhills.
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW.
- Ideally you will have experience with property maintenance and preventative maintenance programs.
- In a nutshell, you will be responsible for the maintenance and…
- The preferred candidate would also have a Certificate III in Property Services (Operations) or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- In addition, you will have:
- Understanding and technical experience within a resort property and grounds maintenance and repairs highly regarded.
- ABOUT US AND OUR BENEFITS.
- As a key part of the newly created leadership team the Associate Director will provide strategic direction and guidance to campus services, facilities,…
$52,493 - $67,410 a year
- Managing property storage, destruction and audits in accordance with policy.
- Administering and being accountable for the station lost and confiscated property.
- Providing support and information on services.
- Allocating rental properties to eligible applicants.
- Ensuring maintenance work is carried out on tenants' homes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.