Property Maintenance jobs in Adelaide Airport SA
- Implementing the preventative maintenance program for each property; and.
- Undertaking general repairs and maintenance across the property and facilities,…
- Leading and implementing the direction, planning and contract management of maintenance.
- Developing maintenance programs, budgets and work plans, to meet the…
- Sound knowledge of property industry.
- Leverage your strong property management and leadership experience.
- Provide professional property management services to a…
- A technical understanding of & previous experience in property leasing & facilities management.
- Your new company is a government agency, that are seeking an…
- You will be required to coordinate and conduct open inspections, coordinate repairs/maintenance with all parties and liaise with landlords and tenants.
- Previous background trade qualified, asset maintenance or maintenance engineering (advantageous).
- Develope, implement and monitor all required maintenance plans…
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with company standards, compliance standards and customer requirements.
- Undertake general maintenance and repairs on farming machinery and infrastructure.
- Willingness to lend a hand (on occassion) within cattle property.
- MUSThave maintenance experience – preventative & breakdown.
- PLC based skills will be essential, installation and industrial maintenance experience is highly…
- Audiovisual installation, service and maintenance experience.
- Tech2 is a leading national provider of technical and audiovisual services, telecommunications and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.