Property Manager jobs in Camden NSW
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Property Officer / Junior Property Manager to join our dynamic & progressive team.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Key responsibilities as a Jellis Craig Property Manager include:
- Minimum 2 years Property Management experience.
- Fantastic, dynamic team in Kensington.
Waratah Estate Agents
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of Property Management Duties - minimum 3 years.
- To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will ideally have.
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services
$97,152 - $107,541 a year
- The Recruitment Pool may be available to hiring managers from Planning and Environment Cluster and other NSW Public Sector agencies over an 18-month period.
Rooty Hill NSW
- Are you an established and experienced agent looking to partner with a values driven agency that will foster your ongoing development and growth?
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$135,000 - $145,000 a year
- You will report to the Property & Asset Manager and you will be required to partner with general managers, heads of businesses and other stakeholders across the…
$60,000 - $79,999 a year
- They are happy to consider an experienced Property Manager, or someone ready to step up.
- Experience in the REST, Property Tree and FileSmart highly regarded.
- Advise Operation Managers East or West of any sequencing issues.
- Report potential hazards and safety issues to the Account Manager.
- Are you an experienced Property Manager ready for the next step in your Real Estate career by working alongside the area's top performers?
- Working with Property Managers to produce monthly client reports as required.
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of allocated properties,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.