Property Trust Accounting jobs
- The Potential: We are looking for a technically astute Trust/ Fund / Management Accountant with demonstrated experience in financial reporting for a property…
Health Employees Superannuation Trust Australia
- More than 850,000 Australians trust HESTA with their money.
- The Investment Analyst role will be to work with the Investment Managers in HESTA’s unlisted asset…
- Assist with the annual trust account audit.
- Reporting to the National Trust Account Manager you will be responsible to assist with the day to day trust account…
- Liaising with property owners, tenants and contractors in a professional manner.
- Dedicated refurbished “property management only” office with plenty of internal…
Waratah Estate Agents
- Working knowledge of REST or similar Trust accounting software.
- To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will ideally have.
- Excellent tax and accounting technical/systems capabilities.
- Assisting with the delivery of tax compliance services to a range of clients, including income tax,…
- Provide tax and accounting advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes small to medium sized entities, family and privately owned businesses,…
- Rockend, and MRI Software company, is seeking a Support Agent to provide front-line telephone and email-based support to external clients of our accounting and…
$180,000 a year
- Technically proficient with accounting standards.
- Previous experience in public accounting and/or financial services.
- Experience with managing a team.
- Assisting with Auditors across multiple large property clients.
- Experience working within real estate and property is ideal.
- CPA or CA qualifications ideal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.