Psychiatric Social Work $61,300 jobs
You refined by:
- We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced social worker to work at our Community Care Unit.
- Employment Type Fixed Term Part Time.
- The position available is for 38 hours per fortnight and while the successful applicant will work predominately in the acute unit, there may be times that the…
$1,312 a week
- A vacancy exists within Psychiatric Services for a Hospital Medical Officer to work in a fixed term position until February 2020.
- Salary: $1311.50 per week.
- The role works strongly from a systemic perspective and the applicant will need to have strong interpersonal skills to work with internal and external agencies…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Demonstrated capacity to work well indepedently and in a team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidiscplinary team.
- You are able to work independently.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in mental health settings.
- The capability of undertaking a range of interventions,…
- The bank offers the opportunity to work across the Acute, Aged and Residential Units, SECU, CCU and Mother and Family Unit and Community Mental Health Services.
$68,754 - $87,282 a year
- Our work in this field is internationally recognised.
- Why work in Mental Health at St Vincent’s.
- We work collaboratively with peer workers, consumer and carer…
$38.11 an hour
- Qualifications in a related discipline (social sciences, health, psychology, social work, community services).
- Hourly rate between $38.11 + Super.
- Your reward is to work in a collaborative environment which will provide you with opportunities for ongoing training and development.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.