Psychiatric Social Work jobs
- Ability to work and communicate with complex mental health clients.
- Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the…
New Farm Clinic
- Provide social work services to the Inpatient Units as referred.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced social worker to work at our Community Care Unit.
- Employment Type Fixed Term Part Time.
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- The Social Worker will provide professional social work services to inpatients of the Mental Health Inpatient Unit, the PECC and community mental health…
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse and complex clinical presentations.
- Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice,…
$29.58 an hour
- 05.Knowledge of Quality Improvement related to administrative work.
- The major focus of the Swan Hill team is to offer a service which meets the needs of their…
$1,312 a week
- A vacancy exists within Psychiatric Services for a Hospital Medical Officer to work in a fixed term position until February 2020.
- Salary: $1311.50 per week.
- Demonstrated expertise in the provision of advanced social work practice, including individual, family, group work and community liaison to consumers with…
Nueces Center for Mental Health and Intellectual D...
$20.26 an hour
- Team member will work alongside CIT officers to facilitate services.
- Ability to work with others and to gain and retain the confidence of persons being…
- The bank offers the opportunity to work across the Acute, Aged and Residential Units, SECU, CCU and Mother and Family Unit and Community Mental Health Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.