Psychology Group jobs in Truganina VIC
- Successful applicants will be asked to attend a group interview in which you will be performing tasks related to the position.
- Other tasks as may be required.
- Develop and implement intervention programs to support the school curriculum and the needs of identified groups of students.
- Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who…
Hopscotch and Harmony
- Monthly mentoring sessions, bi-monthly team PDs and fortnightly group supervision is provided.
- You are highly motivated and inspired to make a difference in the…
$88,496 a year
- Demonstrated skills and experience in individual and group based therapeutic interventions.
- The role in conjunction with partner agencies delivers a suite of…
- The successful applicant(s) will responsible for the implementation of individual and group interventions and/or therapy programs, as delegated by the treating…
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, health communications, psychology or related discipline or prior experience in a similar role.
- Job type: Part Time - Fixed Term.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Ideally, you must have the following:
- CGU has an exciting opportunity for an Allied Health Professional to join our Victorian Workers Compensation claims team working as an Injury Management Advisor…
Werribee Secondary College
- A four year degree qualification in a related field such as social work, psychology or youth work is desirable.
- Resources, Wellbeing and other Features.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.