Public Outreach jobs in Chiselhurst VIC
$71,816 - $82,488 a year
- The ideal incumbent will have equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training, an understanding of the principles and current best…
- Outstanding leadership opportunity in public health.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- Please submit all applications online.
- The Cloud Innovation Center (CIC pronounced “kick”) team is looking for technology savvy leaders with backgrounds and experiences in business operations,…
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!), onsite car parking, close to public transport.
- A Job to Be Proud Of:
- Portable long service leave from other public health services.
- Located close to public transport, shops and restaurants.
- Permanent, Part-time (3 days per week).
- Kooyong Location right next to public transport.
- Coordinate the delivery of library outreach programs and presentations to ensure appropriate and adequate…
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs for full time staff (That’s an additional day off every month!), onsite car parking, close to public transport.
- With our unique AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a…
- DET’s Values complement each school’s own values and underpin the behaviours the community expects of Victorian public sector employees, including those who…
- Provision of highly skilled clinical assessments, psychological treatments, home-based assertive outreach to facilitate engagement and case management tasks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.