Public Relation jobs in Victoria
- The purpose of this role is to play a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives and Managers, assisting in their day to…
$95,432 - $112,697 a year
- Contribute to the success of undergraduate teaching in Public Health in core knowledge areas of health and well being.
- Based at our Melbourne (Bundoora) campus.
- Promote and exercise good public relations at all times.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers.
- Key areas of responsibility include:
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$98,396 - $108,724 a year
- We contribute to public health, safety and amenity by overseeing compliance with regulations, legal requirements and professional standards.
- Public relations and customer service.
- Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp.
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000…
Box Hill VIC
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- Experience in working in reception/customer relations preferably within the health industry…
- As a Call Centre Advisor, you will interact daily with students, business professionals, suppliers and peers in relation to CPA related queries.
- The flexibility to work on a rotating 24/ roster, including public holidays.
- To perform cashiering duties as required in relation to foreign currency exchange,…
- Manage public relations strategy and communication for TOMS and Timbuk2.
- Due to the continuous success and growth of our business, we have an exciting…
$32.02 an hour
- Providing advice in relation to Council processes to members of the public, financial counsellors, caseworkers, solicitors, police officers, and council staff.
Be the first to see new Public Relation jobs in Victoria
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.