- The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Applying for a job at PUMA is easy.
- Provide a high level of customer service whilst maintaining a safe environment.
- This includes cash handling, up sell and support of promotional activity, stock…
- Strong knowledge of local, rural and remote areas within Puma Australia region (desirable).
- Day to day operations of the warehouse/depot including ensuring…
$50,000 - $62,000 a year
- The energy in this store is infectious and we need a star candidate.
- Miranda - Bondi - Merrylands - Chatswood - Homebush - Castle Hill.
- Conduct and complete Puma Energy induction training with all site staff within specified time frames.
- Determines stock needs, interact positively with vendors…
- Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations.
- Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active…
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Coordinating day to day activities related to range of projects, working with various…
- ACAPMA Training (provide by Puma Energy online prior to start date).
- Accurately perform ordering, receiving and pricing stock as per Puma retail procedures.
- Achieve legitimate leads for Puma Fuel Card by:
- To generate legitimate customer leads for the Puma Card Sales Team through the execution of outbound calling…
- Work with internal and external business partners to ensure coordinated delivery of agreed objectives and value delivery for both the customer and Puma Energy.
Be the first to see new Puma Energy jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.