Purchasing Officer $60,000 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- 3+ years of purchasing experience.
- Experience with ERP, MRP and other purchasing tools.
- Managing purchasing order cancellation, rescheduling or purchase order…
- Managing the procurement of all products, supplies, and services, overseeing responsibility for the purchasing function of the business including the purchasing…
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purschasing Officer to join a globally recognised Automotive industry located in Pymble.
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Stand alone position - no supervisory responsibility.
- Part of a larger international group.
- $80-90K negotiable depending on experience.
$30 - $32 an hour
- Experience in a purchasing officer role or similar.
- People2people are always interested to know who is available and looking for new opportunities in the market…
- Our client a Global leader in the energy solutions space, who prides themselves on their high level of service are looking for a Purchasing Officer to join…
Koninklijke Vopak NV
- Raise and receipt purchase orders in ERP System (PEPI) in compliance with local purchasing procedure (for 6-10 months thereafter implement the new ordering…
- Deploy and continuously improve purchasing and Supply Chain processes across the ANZ region.
- Provide recommendations on appropriate purchasing policies, i.e.…
- The primary objective for this position as a Purchasing Officer is to undertake purchasing, inventory control and associated duties within the organisations…
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
$37.40 an hour
- Managing billing and accounts receivable, purchasing, asset, inventory and accounts payable;
- Work type: Permanent Full Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.