Purchasing Officer jobs in Penrith NSW
- In your new position you will be responsible for purchasing goods on behalf of the sales and marketing teams from local domestic suppliers along with overseas…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- 4-5 years in purchasing/procurement.
- Proactively working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that purchasing needs, quality, pricing and delivery…
- The Client Intake and Support Officer is the first point of contact and engagement for new customers purchasing disability services from Life Without Barriers.
- Sourcing and purchasing of goods and services including obtaining quotations, analysis and finalisation of centre purchasing.
- How to apply - applicants must:
$87,903 - $93,772 a year
- Manage all finance activities related to SORL research projects, including income, purchasing and accounts payable and receivable, ensuring compliance with UNSW…
Koninklijke Vopak NV
- Raise and receipt purchase orders in ERP System (PEPI) in compliance with local purchasing procedure (for 6-10 months thereafter implement the new ordering…
- The primary objective for this position as a Purchasing Officer is to undertake purchasing, inventory control and associated duties within the organisations…
- Previous experience using SAP or similar system for purchasing, stock management and reporting.
- UGL Unipart Rail Services Pty Ltd (UGL Unipart) was founded in…
- Manage purchasing in SAP ERP & Alliance systems.
- An exciting opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, professional and self-motivated senior planning and…
Talent Focus Recruitment
- Keeping up to date with market purchasing trends, and utilising that information to inform company purchasing practices.
- An analytical and strategic mindset.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.