Purchasing Officer jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- You’ll communicate with vendors, clients, and internal departments ensuring that the purchasing operations are running smoothly, whilst jumping in to support…
- DescriptionNovotel Sydney Brighton Beach is currently seeking a Receiving Officer to join their professional and dynamic team.
- Performing all general purchasing duties;
- UBT Recruitment provides professional talent acquisition services to a broad network of SME businesses across…
$85,488 - $94,327 a year
- Supporting the team with purchasing, accounts payable, and other financial reporting responsibilities.
- Role Title: Assistant Project Officer, Workforce Policy.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- As the Purchasing Officer you will be scheduling the purchasing of raw materials and packaging through the MRP reporting directly into the Supply Chain Manager.
- Deploy and continuously improve purchasing and Supply Chain processes across the ANZ region.
- Provide recommendations on appropriate purchasing policies, i.e.…
$68,000 - $71,000 a year
- These duties include purchasing, ordering, maintaining equipment, administering casual staff paperwork, organising meetings and other administrative duties as…
- You will provide customer service, guidance and support to staff with regard to purchasing and accounts procedures.
- About the Department of Education.
$59,280 a year
- Action purchasing office and (liaising with Depot Supervisor) depot supplies.
- The Business Support Officer performs the key functions of servicing our…
- You will manage a small team whose focus is to deliver timely, accurate and reliable purchasing and accounts processes for SINSW.
- Closing Date 22-Dec-2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.