QA QC Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- This role will be responsible for the full life cycle of the project from concept to completion:
- Liaison with the manufacturing, engineering, QC and QA…
- This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven engineer to work on a long term project in the Pilbara and take their career to the next level.
- Mentor/Coach contractors, engineers and maintenance personnel to improve their understanding of inspection requirements and good practices.
- Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a nearly…
- Communicate progress of site activities to senior engineers and project managers.
- At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
- Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Supports day-to-day sub-sea operational activities on the role of “operations engineer” as required (i.e. acts as shore-based operational focal point on call…
Knight Piesold Consulting
- Interested in getting paid to travel the world?
- Looking for a new challenge?
- We're seeking adventurous Engineers to join our team in 2019.
- Northern Minerals is a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community, and the spirit and belief in dreaming big.
Iron Mine Services
- NEMMS JV is a well-established Indigenous Mining & Civil Contractor, operating throughout Western Australia, with a focus on the Pilbara Region.
- Our client is a multi disciplinary contractor within both Perth's utilities and infrastructure sectors.
- Due to an increase in their upcoming workload they have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.