Qualified Chef Training jobs in Pyrmont NSW
- Opportunities for further development and training.
- We are currently looking for a qualified Chef to join our team based in HMAS Waterhen.
- As a result of significant growth in our Energy & Resources segment we have a number of Casual opportunities for qualified chefs FIFO ex Sydney.
- Founded in an Aussie garage 15 years ago by two great mates, we've continued to reinvent and refine what we do, becoming Australia's number 1 site to hire…
- Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
- Maintain knowledge and skills by attending appropriate training…
Gyusha Japanese Yakiniku Restaurant
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Qualified chef either through formal training course or apprenticeship.
- Sous chef: 1 year (Preferred).
- Work with the head chef and other team members to achieve…
- Trade qualified Sous Chef with experience in a similar role.
- Providing decisive leadership and on the job training to lower level staff members.
- Oac Cremorne Campus are currently seeking two passionate Certificate III qualified educators to support there campus.
- Certificate III in Children's Services.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Training in health and safety procedures.
- We are looking for an experienced and qualified Sous Chef (Pastry) to drive and support our Pastry Kitchen team.
- Be a qualified Chef with Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent.
- With opportunities to contribute ideas and collaborate with other chefs across our venues…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- We are searching for enthusiastic and passionate chef who above all is bursting with a genuine spirit of hospitality The right person will need to have at least…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.