Qualified Chef jobs in Mitcham VIC
Lifeview Pty Ltd
Wheelers Hill VIC
- A qualified Food Handler with current certificate.
- Personal Care Assistants, Enrolled Nurses, Registered Nurses, Chefs, Food Services Assistants, Housekeeping,…
- As our Chef, you will lead a dedicated team to deliver a high quality restaurant experience to our residents.
- Casual loading and weekend penalty rates may apply…
- You will be a fully qualified Chef, but above all, you will be passionate about cooking exceptional food and building upon your career with one of the largest…
- We are seeking a qualified Head-Chef to lead and inspire our existing kitchen team.
- Our desired head-chef must approach food with passion and creativity as we…
Three Blue Ducks
- Three Blue Ducks' new venue in Melbourne is looking for experienced and qualified sous chefs.
- The award winning Three Blue Ducks team are looking for super…
- We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Catering Assistant to join the team at our Melbourne Immigration Transit Accommodation (MITA) site based at…
- Organic and healthy meals prepared by our Qualified chef.
- This large, well established centre in the inner city suburb Richmond is seeking an Experienced and…
Recruitment by Kogan People Solutions
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- This professional venue now seeks a skilled proactive, and qualified full time Chef to lead the kitchen to greater success.
- To succeed in this role, you*.
The thornbury theatre
$54,000 - $58,000 a year
- Applicant should be well qualified; Good communication skills required.
- Full time chef needed for a renowned company located in Thornbury.
$54,000 a year
- We are seeking for a skilled and qualified full time Chef to join the happy team.
- Our restaurant is a busy local Café/restaurant serving the tastiest and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.