Quality Maintenance jobs in Newcastle NSW
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance activities for the depot maintenance staff including undertake maintainer preventative repairs, coordinate activities and…
- Complete quality checks with integrity and in a timely manner.
- Be an active member of the production team, running any part of the process as required, helping…
- Development and maintenance of the continuous improvement and quality action plan.
- 3+ years’ experience in quality, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the…
- You should execute any quality checks with integrity and in a timely manner all checks should be done as per the relevant product test criteria.
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance key performance indicators, ensuring that through continuous improvement activity as well as planned…
- Preventative maintenance, breakdown and shutdown experience desirable.
- Working as a full time, experienced Boilermaker/Fabricator in the Newcastle Wire Mill’s…
- Comply with quality standards and Health and Safety regulations.
- I am working with our national production client who are looking to recruit an experienced…
- Coordinate sustainable improvements identified within departments or via data analysis and approve changes to mechanical maintenance strategies.
- Maintenance of client confidentiality at all times.
- MAX Solutions is committed to improving the lives of others.
- Comply with all WHS procedures.
Be the first to see new Quality Maintenance jobs in Newcastle NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.