- As the Data Quality and Risk Management Specialist, you will be responsible for data quality and integrity of the administration of sessions for our various…
- Liaise with all departments in the factory to ensure food safety and quality issues are addressed within agreed timeframes.
- What will you bring to the role?
- Oversee the process for the management of welding consumables.
- Report instances of non-conformance; assist with identifying corrective and preventative actions…
- You are also expected to demonstrate high quality fault finding skills and the ability to troubleshoot autonomously, whilst adhering to all procedures.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- We are seeking a motivated and creative individual who prides themselves on quality and displays strong…
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- Sound project management skills with ability to initiate and complete project outcomes within given timeframes.
- Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strong time management and an ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as…
$141,764 - $158,559 a year
- Workload management and for Performance.
- Advice on research quality, including.
- Committees related to research quality and.
- Requirements such as the Federal.
Sime Darby Motors
Fortitude Valley QLD
- Part of the Sime Darby Motors Group, Brisbane BMW is more than just a showroom - it encompasses all that is BMW under one roof.
- Clean and valid drivers licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.