Quantity Estimator $106,200 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a cost estimating, quantity surveying and/or cost planning function within the energy or utilities industries or alternative…
- Prepare bills of quantities and cost analysis.
- Estimator Job in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne tendering on diverse commercial projects circa $15M.
- Preparation of quantities from drawings and specifications.
- A senior estimator is required to join a busy multidisciplinary Tier 2 contractor in Melbourne.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Prepare quantity take-offs, tender submissions and project administration duties as required;
- Salary: $100,000 - $120,000.
- Good oral and written communication;
- As a senior estimator, you will have experience preparing cash flows, risk assessments, reviewing resource requirements and leading bids.
$130,000 a year
- With long term significant growth and proven experience across a diverse range of sectors, this has led to the appointment of an experienced estimator to join…
- Known widely for their capabilities in the development, creation and installation of modular buildings across the building, government and educational sectors,…
- Assist in preparing bill of quantities; interpreting plans, drawings and specifications.
- Value changes to design or quantities which may arise with the ability…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- You will set up supplier and trades agreements for rates and schedules, calculate quantities and liaise with the Architects, engineers, Site Supervisors/Foreman…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.