Quay Appointments jobs
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Quay Appointments – part of Ethos BeathChapman Australia Established in 1991, Quay are a leading brand within the NSW Recruitment Industry.
$36 an hour
- Rate: $36.00 Per Hour + Super.
- Contract Length: 6 Weeks with a possible extension.
- Quay Appointments are recruiting for our NSW Government client for a…
$50 - $60 an hour
- $50-$60 + Superannuation.
- Analysis of key data and report writing for the Healthcare Neighbourhood project;
- Support ongoing governance and privacy projects;
- Quay Appointments is working with a Government Department based in Parramatta.
- My client is looking for a Qlik Developer to join their team on a contract till…
- Quay Appointments are currently on the lookout for a Project Manager with a background working within state Health and Disability organisations.
- One of my clients, a large government agency is recruiting Change management specialist to start asap for a 6 months contract based in Burwood.
- One of our clients, a large government agency is recruiting an dynamic Configuration Management specialist to join their busy team in Macquarie Park for a 6…
- One of my clients, a government agency is recruiting a PCI DSS Security Architect to join their team asap.
- This role would be ideal for a candidate who used to…
The Quay Family Healthcare
$26 - $30 an hour
- We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Medical Receptionist to join our team at *The Quay Family Healthcare..
- A bubbly personality is a must!
- Previous phone sales/ appointment setting / outbound contact centre sales experience, with exposure to objection handling & closing.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.