Queensland Rail Alcohol jobs in Brisbane QLD
$78,068 a year
- Its introduction will enable increased capacity and reliability, enhance safety and will allow the wider South East Queensland rail network to run more…
$90,573 a year
- The starting salary is approximately $90,573 + superannuation + free rail to and from work on duty days.
- Working closely with Corridor Access, Engineering and…
$116,425 - $124,865 a year
- Extensive knowledge of government, rail and or transport industry policies, pricing, procedures and value chain.
- Team Management experience ideal (team of 5).
- Some knowledge and experience with rail systems/telecommunications and/or rail simulators is preferred.
- Previous experience in the rail industry, including an…
- Willingness to participate in random drug and alcohol testing.
- As part of the team, you will also perform general rail labouring duties as and when required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.