Queensland Support Services & Solutions jobs
- With other members of the team, establish procedures and protocols to support the court's operation.
- Identify, research, develop and analyse complex program…
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe…
- Collaborate with other teams across the Branch and Corporate Services Division to provide holistic support services and promote effective use of departmental…
- Collectively, we are a leading for-purpose provider of a diverse and synergistic range of health and human services.
- Coordinate the provision of ICT services and supplies from internal and external providers.
- Contribute to the effective management of ICT services through the…
- You will be responsible for providing a consistently high standard of customer service and support to Government Agency Officers, trainees and other staff.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to business areas on spatial application development, solutions, services, software products and associated tools.
Community Solutions Group
- Network with Community organisations who work with people with a disability, illness or injury, to explain our services and attract those in our community who…
- Work with other local community services where required to address any job seeker barriers to employment.
- Maintaining regular employer and job seeker contact to…
$79,200 - $85,067 a year
- Our Diversity and Inclusion webpage contains further information if you require additional support.
- Marketing and Communication (MC) is the central marketing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.