R&D Project Manager $110,000 jobs
You refined by:
- 5+ years of project or program management experience in a dynamic environment.
- Real passion for coaching and mentoring engineering leadership on relevant…
- Opportunity to get involved in exciting new NPD and innovation projects.
- Solid Product development management and project management experience with proven…
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under deadline pressure.
- Liaise effectively with worldwide lawyers (including commercial, R&D, patents,…
Talent Focus Recruitment
- Tracking of project progress relative to milestones and launch dates.
- To manage and deliver the execution of active projects to meet the strategy and growth…
- Have experience working on global projects with global stakeholders.
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
- Effective project management with a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Assist with tenders and ad-hoc projects or initiatives as required.
- Ensure new media satisfy project goals.
- There is a requirement for strong technical interaction with pharmaceutical companies to discuss their issues and map…
- Anticipate the need to solicit feedback from executive stakeholders to confirm the consistency of project direction.
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches.
- Demonstrated experience in management of R&D projects and programs.
- Establish processes, procedures and key management information reports to efficiently manage…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.