RN Practice Nurse jobs in New South Wales
- We prefer a nurse who has some experience with GP practice before, but we are open to hire a nurse and train for GP work if willing to commit.
Shellharbour Village Medical Practice
- Preferable 1 year experience in a private medical practice or new graduates with the right personal drive, aptitude and commitment for learning and success.
The Entrance Medical Cnetre
The Entrance NSW
- A practice nurse who is passionate about General Practice is required for a beautiful team .
- Happy to fit in with other positions or commitments at another…
$67,670 - $90,123 a year
- An understanding of the nurse's role and responsibilities in the use of practice development principles to engage with patients/clients and guide others in the…
Mount Hutton Medical Practice
Mount Hutton NSW
- This surgery has Recently changed ownership and is looking for a reliable practice nurse for casual contract with ability to pick up additional hours ie Holiday…
- Six GP's within the practice.
- Established busy general practice with 40 years care to Adamstown and surrounding community.
- Must be registered with AHPRA.
$32 - $43 an hour
- Experience in general practice setting.
- RN needed for boutique general practice.
- 0.4-0.6 FTE RN required for friendly, high quality family practice and…
- Multidiscipline practice with male and female GPs.
- This is a modern practice located in a shopping centre.
- We are seeking a skilled and highly motivated RN to…
- Around 3 years’ recent nursing practice based on current evidence based practices.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to utilise both your professional and life…
$57,850 - $62,860 a year
- Demonstrates continuous quality improvement with the ability to provide: direct/indirect care including ability to assess; plan, implement and evaluate nursing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.