Radiographer $90,000 jobs in Campbelltown NSW
You refined by:
$141,967 a year
- Liverpool Hospital is recruiting for a Radiographer (Level 5 Grade 1) to complement and enhance the current Interventional Radiology Department.
$40 - $50 an hour
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a General Radiographer.
- A Locum General Radiographer required in a busy public hospital setting based in Sydney.
$129,257 - $132,507 a year
- Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Radiology / Radiography o There is radiography on site from 0800-2230 each day, after this time there is a radiographer on call.
Pettit Pharma & Device Search
$170,000 - $180,000 a year
- This field-based sales role is responsible for demonstrating and selling medical imaging capital equipment and medical software solutions, to radiologists,…
$2,270 a week
- Our multidisciplinary team is made up of physicians, surgeons, registered and enrolled nurses, radiographers and admin staff.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- An opportunity has become available for a Chief Radiographer at Westmead Private Hospital.
- I-MED Radiology is Australia's largest private diagnostic imaging…
$49 an hour
- We are seeking an additional CT Radiographer for a full or part time role.
- Work for an industry leader in diagnostic medical imaging.
- Paying $42 - $49 per hour.
$65 an hour
- Seeking an additional MRI Radiographer for a full or part time role.
- To be considered you must hold an EPA Licence and have AHPRA Registration or be eligible.
Your World Healthcare
$40 - $69 an hour
- Professional registration and licence to practice as a Radiographer.
- Expand your career and see the world!
- Have you ever thought about setting off on a grand…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.