Rail Electrical jobs in Victoria
- Electrical Fitters will be tasked with electrical assembly activities including wire cutting, looming and installation, crimping, termination and specialist…
- Primary Role : Support the project managers in the testing and commissioning activities relating to the new signalling systems.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- Preferred local experience in traction rail substations (not essential).
- Our clients do incredible things every day.
- And we are right there alongside them.
- We work in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia offering services from infrastructure and property development, to rail and building.
- As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport logistics postal automation and intelligent transport technologies.
- Frontline HR has been supplying casual, permanent and contract personnel to the Civil Construction, Waste Management, Quarry, Mining and Rail Industries for…
$28 - $30 an hour
- Hands on electrical/electronic work.
- Based in its new Epping facility, this Australian owned technology company manufactures and distributes various types of…
- Demonstrated experience operating at a similar level within the rail industry.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of rail signalling projects to…
- Appropriate engineering mechanical or electrical degree or relevant/equivalent qualifications and experience.
- In the role of Rolling Stock Engineer, you will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.