Rail Rolling Stock jobs
- Provide input to develop Asset Management Plans for the rolling stock fleet and maintenance plant.
- Technical Engineering degree (desirable) or relevant…
- Leading edge new rolling stock projects?
- Working on large-scale rolling stock projects, you will:
- At least five years’ rolling stock ICT experience, ideally…
- In the role of Rolling Stock Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical specialist support in rolling stock and railway systems engineering…
- Safety and assurance activities will include oversight of safety integrity of client processes for design, delivery and functional testing of modification of…
- Experience in the design and manufacture of rolling stock.
- Providing specialist engineering skills and guidance on rolling stock and railways systems.
- With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and telecommunications, to energy efficiency, safety management and…
- Technical Engineering degree (desirable) or relevant experience in the railway industry, developing Asset Management Strategies and Asset Management Plans for…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Exciting project phase - early stage.
- Be part of a major Rail project in NSW.
- Our client is one of Australia's leading Construction groups currently delivering…
- Unload, physically and electronically receive, store (put away) stock and non-stock materials in a timely manner in the correctly allocated locations.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- 1 - 5 years Mechanical engineering experience in rolling stock.
- With extensive experience across all key disciplines, from rolling stock, signalling and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.