Rail Safety Superintendent jobs
- You will be involved in any risk investigations and be expected to develop and maintain a positive safety culture across the site.
- Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company.
- Manage financial and operational budgets, resources, on time performance and…
- Well-developed safety management skills and knowledge including incident investigation, safety interactions, near miss reporting and behaviour-based safety…
- Demonstrated ability to execute a plan with a safety driven approach.
- An overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable…
- These assets include a world-class, integrated network of 15 iron ore mines, four port facilities, a 1,700 kilometre rail network and related infrastructure.
- Provide and take leadership responsibility in health, safety and environment management.
- This position will also be responsible for implementing site safety,…
$145,000 - $165,000 a year
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, and proven experience of effectively controlling site safety.
- Roy Hill represents the next generation of integrated iron ore mine, rail and port operations in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- Our values drive our culture and performance through a strong focus on safety, family and determination.
- Fortescue is now consistently producing more than 170…
- Possess a high regard for the safety of yourself and others.
- These assets include a world-class, integrated network of 15 iron ore mines, four port facilities,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.