Rail Site Engineer jobs
- Experience in RMS, rail familiar with site based quality and WHS systems.
North Sydney NSW
- Experience in the rail corridor (desirable).
- Daily site inspections, dealing with subcontractors and foremen.
- Revision of drawings, with a keen eye for detail.
- The new moving block rail system will significantly enhance mine to port throughput, availability and safety.
- The primary responsibility of the Safety Engineer …
- Must be eligible to pass a rail industry Category 3 medical;
- Undertake technical and quality reviews of on and off-site production activities alongside the on…
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Practical experience in a site-based project engineering, asset management, commissioning management or owner’s engineer role.
- This is not routine engineering.
- This role is based on site at the Millmerran Power Station.
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating…
$63,000 a year
- As a Graduate you’ll have the opportunity to travel and learn across multiple project sites across Queensland.
- So, why work for us?
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Client interface and engagement for work packages, including developing the works scope, scheduling and site compliance.
- $90 - $110k + Super.
- Performing investigations of construction sites and temporary traffic control plans.
- Developing, implementing and updating the site-specific traffic management…
- Opportunity to work on site and get involved with the Asset.
- Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.