Rail Site Engineer jobs in Dandenong VIC
- We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
- Location Collins Street office in Melbourne with occasional visits to site…
- Extensive experience in rail signalling engineering principles.
- Experience in verification in a rail environment.
- Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
- Advance material planning as per the site requirement.
- Implement the Field change order (FCO) at site.
- Willing to work 24/7 based on the site requirement.
- Participate in in factory acceptance testing and/or site testing of signalling systems and equipment;
- Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of…
- Demonstrated experience operating at a similar level within the rail industry.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of rail signalling projects to…
- 5+ years’ design experience with rail projects;
- Opportunity to be a part of leading projects in rail.
- Ensuring the integrity of overall design as well as…
- Coordinate and manage all modification and regression test activities at site.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior engineers and set up competency…
- Have experience in fault finding and repairs for the rail industry.
- Be very flexible to perform work on site on a regular basis.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Tier 1 civil contractor seeking exp civil rail and track engineers to assist with a large scale rail tender.
- An immediate opportunity exists for a Site Engineer…
- This is a direct result of continued growth within our business and an expanding portfolio of projects across a variety of sectors predominantly in highways and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.