Rail Vacancy $100,000 jobs
You refined by:
- As a rail operator in our own right and a self-performing constructor in all rail disciplines, we deliver safe, reliable and efficient rail infrastructure and…
- Brownfield rail surface works primarily to the north of the tunnel, including an upgrade of Exhibition Station and a major augmentation of Mayne Yard.
$118,000 a year
- The opportunity to explore Queensland – enjoy discounts on rail travel as well as accommodation, travel insurance, theme parks and attractions and more through…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$214,883 - $343,938 a year
- $214,883 - $343,938 per annum.
- Fixed Term – Executive Officer Contract.
- Based in Melbourne CBD or Kew.
- Reporting to the Executive Director of Engineering, the…
- Our ongoing involvement in the exciting pipeline of major rail projects.
- Develop and implement customer communications plans for planned rail disruptions and…
- Supports the management of rail safety workers entering and working/undertaking activities within the rail corridor.
- If the answer is "Yes", keep reading!
- Developing options for testing potential operational, timetable and infrastructure solutions to resolve rail network performance and capacity problems.
- Our pipeline of work includes a wide range of heavy rail, light rail and civil infrastructure projects in various locations around Victoria.
- Monitor compliance with the rail safety systems and rail procedures within the workplace and provide operational support to the project management team.
- Lead the analysis, risk assessment and mitigation on sensitive rail assets and manage the implementation of mitigation measures required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.