Real Estate jobs in Hornsby NSW
Ray White Group
Castle Hill NSW
- Begin a career in real estate.
- We are now looking for the next real estate superstar to join our amazing team and learn the art of real estate from the best in…
Waratah Estate Agents
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- Great presentation and a pleasant manner.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
Hawkesbury City Council
$65,000 a year
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in business, real estate or equivalent experience.
- Salary from $65K pa + Super.
- Applications close 5pm Sunday, 26 April 2020.
- Want to work for Australia’s #1 property firm, which is also an international real estate leader?
- At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s…
- We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
- We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by…
The Property Investors Alliance
Sydney Olympic Park NSW
- Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales.
- Real Estate & Property Property Manager.
- Current NSW Full Driver Licence.
- People person, customer service mindset.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- No real estate experience necessary.
- In fact unless you can blow us away with a property video you’ve done, we’d prefer no real estate experience.
- You can explain complex features within tiny amounts of product real estate and communicate value in a compelling, clear and effective way.
$70,000 - $149,999 a year
- To be considered for these roles within real estate, please forward your resume to:
- We are working with a vast amount of prestigious firms that deals within the…
- At DIAKRIT we are proud to deliver a perfect product - every time.
- We achieve this by focusing on professionalism and team spirit.
- What’s in it for you?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.