Receptionist Office Junior jobs
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- They currently have an opportunity for an experienced office administrator or receptionist to join their small office team.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- This full time traineeship opportunity will allow you to undertake a Certificate III in Business and gain hands-on office experience in an office environment.
- This is a national co-working space that provides businesses to use their office space for upcoming Fintech ecosystem businesses.
- Good PC skills – MS Office.
- Do you already have some administration or office experience?
- An attractive starting salary package, a friendly team and a…
- We are currently seeking a fun, dynamic and passionate Senior Receptionist to work onsite with a friendly and collaborative office space in Macquarie Park!
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Enviable role for an ambitious junior legal receptionist/ secretary/legal office junior;
- Have MINIMUM 6 months+ experience as an office/administration assistant…
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Have strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)+a typing speed of minimum 50 words per minute.
- Do you have minimum 3 months’ receptionist/secretarial/administration…
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Experience in an office environment.
- At Page Personnel, our recruitment specialists provide expertise for permanent, temporary, and contract administrative…
- This includes using IPads and having a full-time receptionist and Office manager.
- We are looking for both senior experienced (1 year or more) and junior…
Heard McEwan Legal
- Heard McEwan Legal is seeking to appoint a Junior Office Assistant for a full*.
- Candidates must be well groomed and should possess excellent communication…
Be the first to see new Receptionist Office Junior jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.