Receptionist Team jobs in Springfield Lakes QLD
- At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment.
- Reception and general administration duties.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- With over 200 clinics nationally, we are Australia's largest private diagnostic imaging network offering…
$39,638 a year
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals.
- We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in…
- On top of this we have a high calibre client base and a collaborative and supportive team environment for ambitious candidates that are improvement focused.
- Capacità di lavorare in modo autonomo e all'interno di un team.
- Una Receptionist notturna fornisce servizi di reception nelle ore notturne, contribuendo a…
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
- Now hiring at 239, 240/1 Main Street, Springfield Central.
- Ad-hoc requests from the Brisbane MediaCom leadership team.
- Understand the MediaCom structure and the teams within the agency.
- 3 best things about the job:
- Previous customer service/receptionist experience ideally within a hotel or customer service setting.
- This is not your average receptionist role and is less…
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Join a progressive and hardworking team!
- Joining a small team, you will be the face of the company.
- Based on the city fringe, our client is an award winning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.