Receptionist jobs in Keilor Park VIC
- Private billing General Practice, with Allied Health.
- Professional, friendly team, car parking onsite.
- You will be joining a dedicated and caring team of…
$30 an hour
- We are currently looking for a friendly, self-motivated and hard working person to join our team.
- The successful candidate will be computer savvy and a fast…
$62,549 - $66,175 a year
- The receptionist and administrative officer will provide high quality customer service to all callers and visitors to The Bouverie Centre.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing Requirements.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- We require an experienced receptionist who is a self-starter with a positive attitude and energy to organise and manage its reception area, office and to…
- Strong background in a receptionist, team support or related administrative role.
- We have an exciting opportunity in our East Melbourne office for a Corporate…
- Build a community in Collins Street.
- Part-time gig...and we'll kit you out in lulu.
- You’ll provide heartfelt service and create personalised moments to deliver…
- Part time position (60.8 hours per fortnight).
- SCHCADS Level 4 dependent on qualifications and experience plus 9.5% Employer superannuation, generous salary…
- The College is inviting applications for an enthusiastic, talented & committed Student Receptionist.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Catholic education and to the…
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- Moray & Agnew is one of Australia’s leading specialist law firms with over 600 staff nationally.
- We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.