Receptionist jobs in Leederville WA
Perth Central Business District WA
- A key player in the Mining industry, they are looking for a talented receptionist, to join their team and grow wihin the business.
- As the first point of contact for the organisation, you will be a warm and professionally presented receptionist that has an excellent telephone manner and…
$25 - $26 an hour
- Our client is a large transport company based South of the river looking for a multi-dynamic Receptionist to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Work with industry leaders in a vibrant and fast paced environment.
- Working for an industry leader you will be offered state of the art facilities, a vibrant…
- We are currently seeking an experienced and immediately available medical receptionist for a full-time role in Perth's northeast.
- We are an equal opportunity employer with an amazing work culture.
- If interested, send your detailed resume to HR@avidsys.com.au.
- An all-round good human.
- 5 week temporary assignment for an experienced professional Receptionist.
- My client are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Receptionist for a 5 week temporary…
- Temp with possibility of perm.
- 2 years of experience in front of house.
- Our client is an O&G production company and is seeking a Full-Time Front Of House…
$25 - $27 an hour
- South of the river location.
- Start in the new year.
- As Administrator/Receptionist, you role will involve a great deal of multitasking.
- Your previous experience in a similar role as a receptionist is essential to your success.
- My client requires a committed receptionist with simpro experience to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.