Receptionist jobs in Macarthur ACT
- Australian Skin Clinics Macarthur Central are looking for a dynamic and proactive receptionist.
- Are you our next Superstar Receptionist?!
- University House is the ceremonial heart of Australia's National University, and a heritage-listed property that incorporates a boutique hotel and functions and…
$25 - $29 an hour
- Opportunity for an experienced receptionist.
- A large commercial organisation that is in the heart of the fast growing technology industry and who contribute by…
- Previous medical receptionist experience (highly desirable).
- Are you committed to delivering high quality service, to every patient, every time?
- About the role: As a Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the everyday running of the Victoria branch network.
- Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however on the job training will be provided to the successful…
- This organisation's office is located in the busy Canberra CBD and is experiencing significant across multiple business lines thus needing to bring on a full…
- There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
- By day, international marketing superhero.
- By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
$62,521 - $71,593 a year
- Classification: Technical Officer Level 2.
- Salary: $62,521 - $71,593.
- Advertised (Gazettal date): 02 December 2019.
- Overview of the Work Area and Position.
- 2 month contract with option to extend.
- $39.87 – $43.32 per hour exc super.
- Contribute to the development and preparation of drafting briefings, correspondence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.