Receptionist jobs in Newcastle NSW
- Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be part of a collaborative team focusing on effective management of the reception area.
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time until January 2021.
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3.
- Remuneration: $30.05 - $31.04 per hour.
City of Lake Macquarie
Speers Point NSW
$597 a week
- Trainee Supply Person - Customer Service and Reception.
- Term Contract - Full Time - 12 Months.
- Balance Life’s Priorities – 38-hour week with fortnightly RDO.
- Provide high level engagement, event and administration support within the Pro Vice-Chancellor Unit for the Faculty of Health and Medicine.
- Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians.
- Provide outstanding customer service as the first point of contact positioned on the front reception desk.
- Located within 30 minutes of Gosford, this is a great…
- If you are looking for temporary work over the Christmas period, we are here for you!
- We are looking for Reception/ Administration temporary staff who would be…
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this highly regarded Financial Services firm.
- As the first point of contact you will set the tone of the business…
$32 an hour
- One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and…
The Heights Medical Practice & HAIM Unit
New Lambton Heights NSW
- The receptionist will report to the Practice Manager/Practice Principal and provide high quality administrative assistance to our team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.