Receptionist jobs in Sunnybank QLD
Sort by: relevance -
- The Receptionist is an integral part of the Head Office Team as they are the first point of contact for all enquires and communication.
- What we are looking for:
- We have an exciting opportunity for a receptionist to join the Little Real Estate team at our Springwood office, this is a casual role and candidates must be…
Sime Darby Motors
- Part of the Sime Darby Motors Group, Westside BMW is passionate about exceeding expectations and providing our customers with outstanding service and value on…
- MediaCom is looking for a Receptionist to join our Brisbane team!
- The Receptionist is the first impression our guests have when they come through the door, so…
- The Receptionist is a stand-alone position without a larger on-site administrative team;
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all client enquiries…
- We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join us.
- The Receptionist is the first impression our guests have when they come through the door, so we are…
- As a Receptionist / Optical Assistant you will:
- Our passion is to make a difference to our patients' vision.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and…
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
- What makes you special is what makes us special.
- We are seeking a full time receptionist to join the team and provide a complete reception service in Brisbane.
- Objectives and Scope of the Position.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
- Previous experience in a Reception or Admin role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.