Receptionist jobs in The University Of Sydney NSW
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 2.
- Remuneration: $28.05 - $29.04 Per Hour.
- We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate.
- We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by…
$27 - $30 an hour
- Previous experience working as a medical receptionist.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, energetic and eager to learn medical receptionist to…
- Finding the right person for the right job is a vitally important process for us.
- More often than not, traditional recruitment processes use subjective…
DUFF AND PHELPS, LLC
- Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients.
$55,000 a year
- With approximately 49,500 talented people globally and 5,400 talented people based in more than 50 offices in Australia and New Zealand, we engineer projects…
- The primary function of the role is to:
- Meet & greet members & casual patrons in a friendly professional manner.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
- 3-day permanent part-time Corporate Receptionist needed!
- Sydney CBD location, super close to public transport!
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
- What does a great Administration Support/Receptionist do at Fiserv?
- As the first point of call for the Fiserv Business in North Sydney, you’ll be responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.