You refined by:
Record Keeping $60,100 jobs
- Ensure appropriate confidential and systematic record keeping is maintained for all students receiving support.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Spray diary and other record keeping.
- AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super.
- From humble beginnings in the 1980's, this well-known business has grown to now…
$80,809 - $87,496 a year
- Provide committee support to the formal and ad hoc committees of the portfolio of the ADTL including preparation of agenda, meeting papers, minutes, chair…
SEA LIFE Sydney
- Excellent observation and record keeping skills.
- You will be responsible for the cleaning, maintenance and presentation displays, ensuring that the highest…
$87,000 - $92,000 a year
- This includes keeping up-to-date file records, including databases of genetic and epigenetic samples, liaising with collaborators and CHeBA staff and students.
- Increase compliance through the provision of thorough, effective and accurate reporting and record keeping.
- HR Officer – 18 month - Fixed Term Contract.
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- The Administration Officer is also responsible for the coordination of Vital and TRIM records management to ensure compliance with the University’s record…
Sunshine Coast QLD
- Arranging meeting venues, distributing agenda and taking record minutes for designated meetings.
- Ensuring quality data management through the correct use of…
$34.65 - $38.81 an hour
- The primary role of the Saleyards Computer operator is to provide data entry services for the Scone Saleyards recording livestock sale data for processing and…
$35.81 - $38.23 an hour
- Attention to detail in record keeping and documentation.
- (Casual rates apply) $35.81 to $38.23 per hour plus an employer contribution of 9.5% superannuation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.