Recruitment Research Consultant jobs
$124,301 - $131,635 a year
- In this capacity the position leads nursing and/or multi-disciplinary team activities to achieve continuity and quality of patient/client care which requires…
- Undertaking research such as Job Role Analysis and Training Needs Analysis;
- If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement…
- You can download this position description here, and find out more about careers and recruitment at RAA here.
- We're all looking to make a difference through the…
- Convene, facilitate, administer and provide leadership to the Prison Consumer Advisory Group (CAG) and manage the CAG member recruitment process.
- We also work in partnership with Swinburne University of Technology through the Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science to deliver a forensic mental health…
Global Consulting Services
- We have an opportunity for a graduate recruitment consultant to join the team.
- Prior experience in the recruitment sector.
- What's in it for you?
- Experience in Social and Government research.
- A minimum of 6 years end to end Quantitative and Qualitative research experience ideally gained from a market…
$69,369 - $93,569 a year
- You will take a collaborative approach to working within a multi-disciplinary research environment that includes the supervision of junior staff.
- You will be involved in all stages of research consulting from designing and managing research studies to delivering and assisting clients with the integration…
- Please note that we are still accepting Expression of Interest applications however, all recruitment activity is on hold until further notice due to COVID-19 …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.