Registered Nurse Grade jobs in Victoria
- MDHS services the Central Goldfields and Pyrenees Shire with campuses in Avoca, Dunolly and Maryborough.
- The strong clinical and social links between the three…
$62,000 - $87,000 a year
- Permanent full time position available.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent’s Health…
- An exciting opportunity for Grade 5 Registered Nurses to join our team at Mercy Place Shepparton on a casual basis.
- In this role you will;
- Selection Criteria Essential: Are you registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and is your nursing registration current?
- Ensures students and enrolled nurses are adequately supervised.
- Acts as role model/preceptor to graduate or student nurses.
- Role / Team Area Direct Reports.
- Maroondah Theatre is seeking experienced Scrub/Scout/ Anaesthetic and/or Recovery nurses to fill vacant EFT.
- Grade 2 | Operating suite | Maroondah Hospital.
- We are seeking Grade 4 and 5 Registered Nurses to work at one or more of our sites in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Health and Well-being programs.
$33.03 - $44.17 an hour
- Title: Chemotherapy Nurse - Registered Nurse (Grade 2).
- Classification: Registered Nurse, Grade 2 (Year 2 - Year 10).
- Salary: $33.03 - $44.17 per hour.
- Permanent full time position - varied shifts across 7 days a week.
- At Lifeblood, we’re here for all Australians.
- Click here to view operational hours.
- Austin Health is the major provider of tertiary health services, health professional education and research across 3 campuses in the northeast of Melbourne and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.