Registered Nurse Vacancy jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
$63,300 - $79,120 a year
- $63,300 to $79,120 + super.
- Sponsorship (482 visa or permanent residency) available for eligible candidates.
- You are an energetic leader that inspires your team…
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Registered Nurse in Health Care or Aged Care, be…
$7,000 a month
- We are currently recruiting a full time permanent Registered Nurse.
- Tired of the city, the commute and the stress of family life?
South Western Sydney Medicare Local
- Icon Health Care Centre is an Accredited GP Practice with excellent potential for growth.
- Practice operates from Monday to Saturday and after-hours throughout…
Byron Aged Care
Byron Bay NSW
$15,900 a year
- Above award rates as a Div 1 Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the provision of residential aged care (specifically people with dementia) as a…
$62,620 - $87,926 a year
- The Registered Nurse provides safe, compassionate, person-centred care to patients and families of Sydney Children's Hospital Network.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- Liverpool Hospital is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to complement and enhance the current Neurosurgery Department.
- Look no further, this is the job for you!
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA), with demonstrated evidence to meet the NMBA's Registered Nurse professional standards (code…
Royal Freemasons' Benevolent Institution (RFBI)
- A current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- We are seeking a motivated and experienced registered nurse, with a commitment to providing quality…
$64,185 - $90,124 a year
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
- For more information visit our website.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.