Registrar Obstetric jobs
- Monash Health is a recognised academic leader in obstetrics and gynaecology with outstanding opportunities for basic and clinical research.
- It is the campus where our weekly protected registrar teaching is conducted.
- Emergency Medicine accredited registrar positions (full time, part time and job…
- The Shepparton Campus has 280 beds - providing acute medical, surgical, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatric, rehabilitation, intensive/coronary care,…
- Our site holds accreditation for ED registrars.
- The hopsital provide acute medical and surgical, obstetric, emergency, community and aged care services,…
- Managing obstetric emergencies including but not limited to management of pre-eclampsia, fetal distress, instrumental delivery, post-partum haemorrhage.
$98,704 - $123,327 a year
- The hospital delivers a full range of medical, surgical and obstetric services, including complex procedures in areas such as cardiac surgery, neurosurgery and…
- UExcel Medical Recruitment are currently seeking Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital Medical Officers for 2020 clinical year.
- As an ED registrar, you have access to:
- Multiple positions are available within the Emergency Department.
- Gain exposure in a high pressure environment whilst…
- 03.Documented evidence of prior postgraduate experience in obstetrics & gynaecology.
- This position is available to candidates with previous documented O&G…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- This extends to obstetric cases when maternal transfer no longer seems possible and a neonatal retrieval is inevitable.
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.